|Product Name:||3D LED Dance Floor||Pixel Pitch:||P4.81|
|Pixel Density:||43,264/m2||Cabinet Size:||500×500 Mm|
|Surface Flatness:||≤0.1mm||Cabinet Material:||Aluminium|
4.81mm Dance Floor LED Display,
IP31 Dance Floor LED Display,
4.81mm led dance floor panels
Stage DIY 3D IP31 4.81mm Dance Floor LED Display For Bar Club
1. Can be connected with PC and the web net and show the content, and also can be controlled remotely via VPM+ADSL.
2. Show all kinds of word, text, graph, picture, video, 2-dimention, 3-dimention cartoon and other information with your PC does synchronously.
3. Multiplied file formats, such as AVI, MOV, MPG, DAT, VOB are comprehensive, and also we have three display mode as VGA+VIDE and VGA.
4. 4096 grade grey control system and the color is over 16.7 millions, and the brightness, contrast, saturation, chroma can be adjusted by manual and sensor, whose scope is 256 grade.
5. Line-Double technology is adopted for the picture adjustment.
5.Strickly pressure testing and can stand pressure 500kg/sqm.
6.Semi-outdoor design, IP rating can reach IP 65.
Can be widely used in bar, club, theatre, theatre, multi-function hall, coffee shop, hotel, stage performances, music hall, commercial buildings, airports, shopping malls and other places
|Cabinet Size (W×H×D)||500×500×85mm|
|Cabinet Material||Aluminium Alloy|
|Cabinet Weight||12.5 Kgs|
|Protection Level||IP31 (IP65 for Outdoor Available)|
|Angle of View||170°|
|Touch Control Mode||Infrared|
|Input Voltage Frequency||50~60Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||600W/m2|
|Typical Input Power||300W/m2|
|LED Lifespan||85,000 Hours|
1. Service before sales
Training before operation
2. After sale service
Prompt question resolving
3. Service concept:
Timeliness, considerateness, integrity, satisfaction service.
We are always insisting on our service concept, and proud of the trust and reputation from our clients.
4. Service Mission
Answer any question; Deal with all the complaint; Prompt customer service
We had developed our service organization by responding to and meeting the diverse and demanding needs of customers by service mission. We had become a cost-effective, highly skilled service organization.
5. Service Goal:
What you have thought about is what we need to do well; We must and will do our best to fulfill our promise. We always bear this service goal in mind. We can't boast the best, yet we will do our best to free customers from worries. When you get problems, we had already put forward solutions before you